Monday, May 2, 2011

Auctions!

I have had NUMEROUS requests from customers asking me if I would ever consider having Auctions! At first I said that I didn't think so. Then I realized that I LOVE BIDDING ON AUCTIONS and that it might be fun to add a few items to our ALL NATURAL BABIES facebook group to try it out and see how it goes.

After consulting with several friends, customers,and family members I decided to jump to the next step. Suggestions ranged on how to go about this and which things to put into the auctions, and at the end of it all I knew we would give it a try!!!

I wandered through the store trying to pick a few items out to kick this whole new adventure off. After a great deal of thought it had been decided that many of the items would be things that we were either overstocked in or in the process of clearing out. There would also be an occasional surprise thrown in for our valuable customers with a currently stocked "THANK YOU" type of an item that is popular! This would be yet another way that we can say THANK YOU to all of our great customers.

Awww.. so the next question that all of you are asking, is what are the "surprise items" going to be? For that, my dear customers, you will have to stay tuned and check back regularly. Some of the items will be "ZOOM AUCTIONS" meaning that they will be posted and will end much quicker than the usual auctions! This is just meant to add more excitement to the whole bidding process! :-)

Stay tuned and thanks everyone for adding a little fun to the ALL NATURAL BABIES FACEBOOK PAGE!!! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150167269312056.304514.570372055#!/all.natural.babies

No comments:

Post a Comment