Tuesday, October 27, 2009

News... news.. and more news!!!

Hello everyone! There is so much news to share with you!!!

First I would like to thank everyone for your continued support! It is you, the greatest customers on earth, that make my business successful! Your suggestions are always appreciated and are the driving force behind many of my decisions in determining which products are best for ALL NATURAL BABIES! There seems to be a lot of new products since the last time I blogged!

Some of the new products include:

LOVEYBUMS diapers, wool covers, and accessories! These are the top of the line, high quality products! The workmanship in the diapers is excellent! I am so VERY VERY impressed with the fit of this diaper! I will be testing the wool covers this week and will be able to give feedback on them soon! If they are nearly as good as the actual diapers then I am sure I will be pleased!

RUMPAROOZ are the newest diaper that I have chosen to bring on board. The feedback I have had from customers and friends has been phenomenal. I am anxiously awaiting their arrival, then I will test them to ensure that they are as good as I have been told! Once that is done then I will be posting that they are in and available! :-) They have a neat feature that none of the other one size fits all diapers that I carry have. They have internal gussets that help to keep messes where they belong!!! In the diaper!!! They also claim to fit from very tiny right through diaper training so I will have a mom testing these with a newborn baby to see if they are a good fit on teensy babies. We all know that there are only a very few brands that fit well on the teensy babes.

ZOOBIES... There are several new additions to the Zoobies family! There is a soft sunggly moose that is so cute! A black bear that will steal your heart! A lady bug that every little one will love! And a bumblee that is sure to charm his way into your life! I have also restocked many of the favorite standbys from the originals! So the stock is ready for Christmas!!!

News on the home front. I do not usually use this blog to share anything going on in my personal life, but this time it effects the business in a big way! After several years of commuting back and forth between our two homes, Darrell and I have purchased an acreage together!! Although we take possession of the acreage this Friday, I will not be moving there until mid December. So with very mixed emotions I am taking this opportunity to share with everyone that ALL NATURAL BABIES will be relocating to the Sherwood Park area (east of Edmonton).

I will continue to provide service to customers from Central Alberta in any way that is possible. With internet services and the ability to ship with Canada Post, Greyhound, and other companies I will still be able to get products to you! I am hoping that by the time I move the website for ALL NATURAL BABIES will be completed and ready for orders to be placed directly through there. I have also had offers from some of my long standing customers that they would be willing to host an Open House in their homes every so often to allow customers from the Red Deer and surrounding areas to come and pick up orders which they could pre-order, or to view new products at that time!

As I said, this decision came with many mixed emotions! I have loved living in this area, and loved the opportunity to meet so many great people through my business !!! It has been a phenomenal experience and one that I wish to continue! Throughout the next several weeks until mid-December I will continue to schedule times for appointments; however you will notice that the method will change a bit to accomodate more people. (ie: there may be days that will be "Introduction to Cloth Diapers" that will be open to anyone interested in that topic. Another day might be posted as "Open Hours" and hours will be listed that people can just drop in, allowing mroe than one person at a time.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone over the next couple of months and helping you with getting all of the products that you need for your little ones! Take care and have a great day!

Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment