Sunday, June 14, 2009

First time blogging...




WELCOME TO ALL NATURAL BABIES' BLOG... my very first attempt at blogging, so bear with me! :-)

Wow what a fantastic weekend that was! A bit on the HOT side for my liking, but I know many of you love the hot hot hot weather so I hope you had a very enjoyable weekend with your loved ones!

I will be using this blog to try to keep everyone up to date on exciting new products, sales, order deadlines for specific items, and any changes that may be occurring!! So here goes...

This week I will contine with the clearance sale on the Melissa and Doug items. Although many items have "flew out the door" there is still a good selection of puzzles, First Play toy sets, and some other miscellaneous items! These items are priced to sell well below the prices of other retailers in this area so take advantage of some early Christmas shopping! :-)

This week there will be a clearance on DryBees PUL pocket diapers. I have a very limited quantity in really colorful and cute prints. Regularly these sell for $17.99+GST each. Clearance price is: $14.99 +GST each.

One of the new items arriving very soon that will be here just in time for more of this hot summer weather is the Drip Stiks:
  • Keeps kids' clothes clean by catching the sticky drips from ice cream cones or any frozen treat on a stick.
  • Two products in one: One end holds frozen treats on a stick. Flip the Dripstik over and the other end holds ice cream cones in almost any size and variety.
  • Saves parents time from cleaning up colorful puddles from forgotten desserts.
  • Makes an easy birthday party favor! Serve ice cream without stressing about guests making a mess, then simply send the Dripstik home with them.
  • Perfect for road trips. Indulge your children with stops at ice cream shacks without worrying about the upholstery. Let them get the cone instead of a cup and spoon.
  • Durable, soft plastic is long-lasting and easy-care-- simply pop into the dishwasher!
  • Six fun kid colours: Bionic Blue, Mellow Yellow, Awesome Orange, Keen Green, Radical Red and Punky Purple.

I will post more items as they arrive. Please feel free to check out pictures of many of my items on FACEBOOK at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=35071342395

For more information about any products carried by ALL NATURAL BABIES, please feel free to contact me:

Melody Baird, Sole Proprietor

(403)782-5006

mlbaird@shaw.ca

1 comment:

  1. Great start my goddess!!

    Now go forth and make me some cheesecake

    ReplyDelete